How To Reduce High Levels Of Uric Acid Naturally?
Uric acid is created when the body breaks down purine nucleotides which are formed due to faulty protein metabolism. High concentrations of uric acid in blood serum can lead to a type of arthritis known as gout. The chemical is associated with other medical conditions like ammonium acid urate kidney stones. Now the big question is how to reduce uric acid naturally without using any chemicals?
High level of uric acid is a recurrent condition which can be controlled and cared by using natural remedies without need for expensive mainstream chemical based drugs. Raised uric acid leads to painful joints condition commonly known as gout. The toe joint is especially affected and later all other joints are involved.
Home Remedies To Reduce Uric Acid
- Drink lots of water, preferably 10 to 12 glasses (eight-ounce) every day, to flush excess uric acid from your body.
- Avoid high protein diet like red meat, poultry (especially turkey), shellfish, mackerel & sardines. It is advisable not to consume soybeans, tofu and other soy products.
- Gym goes should avoid consuming high protein artificial foods stuff.
- High doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been helpful to reduce uric acid levels naturally.
- Cherries, strawberries & blueberries are excellent fruits to reduce uric acid naturally.
- It is recommended that you should consume high fiber food. Apples, pears & papaya are excellent. The vegetables growing on climbers are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels in the blood. These includes round gourd, bottle gourd, ash gourd, pumpkin, zucchini & long gourd etc are all good to reduce high uric acid in the blood.
- Asparagus, mushroom, spinach, soybeans, peas, cheese and other beans are also not recommended.
- Apple juice is also recommended. Eating a lot of apples solves the purpose. Artificial fruit juices with additives, preservatives are not recommended.
- Aloe vera juice and Amla juice also helps in keeping the fire element in control which is the main reason for increased uric acid level in the blood. Fire element imbalance should be restored to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Fresh coconut water is also a good way to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Ayurvedic remedies like Kaishore Guggul, Giloy Capsules, Navkarshik Churna, Punarnava capsules are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels and help in gout pain.
- Try to consume as much natural diet as possible. Avoid eating junk food. Soft drinks and frozen food is really bad and are big hurdles in reducing uric acid levels.
- Remember if Gout is not properly treated the elevated uric acid can lead to severely damaged joints and kidney problems, which may be of irreversible in nature.
- Do not be anxious and stressful. Stress also plays an important role in aggravating gout attacks and causes more health disorders like blood pressure and diabetes etc.
Herbal Remedies For High Uric Acid
According to Ayurveda High uric acid (Hyperuricemia) leads to "gout disease" (vata-rakta roga). Vata means (wind), rakta means (blood) and roga means (disease). The line of treatment is same for Hyperuricemia & Gout. Shri Ganga Pharmacy provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Gout Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of high uric acid (Hyperuricemia). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Shri Ganga Pharmacy are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.