Migraine is a chronic neurological ailment associated with recurrent headaches and various nervous system symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light, sound and smell. It affects half part of the head and lasts for 2 hrs. to 50 hrs.
Migraine is very painful & it is very common in individuals these days. Due to heavy work pressure and over loaded schedule, migraine is gaining popularity these days. It causes an increase in the throbbing or pain in one part of the head. The head is so intense that the individual feels a pulsing sensation in head or forehead. Medical science has termed it as the neurological disorder.
The major causes are still unknown. Heredity and environmental factors play the most important roles to cause this disorder.
Alteration of mood, irritability, fatigue, hallucination, depression, diarrhea, constipation, excessive pain and weaknesses are the major symptoms of migraines.
The pain is often followed by vomiting and nausea. The situation further worsens on being exposed to sound and light.
Food Items Which Are Known To Trigger Migraine Attack
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, packed juices
- Junk and processed food items
- Fermented foods like dosa, vada, bhatura & idli etc.
- Fruits like grapes, lemon, bananas, resins etc.
- Vegetables like beans, onions & garlic etc.
- Chinese food items.
- Nuts like peanuts, walnuts & cashew nuts etc.
Herbal Remedies For Migraine By Shri Ganga Pharmacy
According to Ayurvedic point of view migraine is related with "Shirashool". MIGRAINE is due to Vata, Pitta & Kapha dosha mainly Pitta is involved in it. Shri Ganga Pharmacy offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Migraine Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of migraine. We provides 100 percent pure and natural products. All of them are free from side effects and are safe to use. And they are formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors. All of the medicines from the house are made without the addition of chemicals or additives or preservatives in it.
MIGRAINE CARE PACK
TO AVOID ATTACK
- Avoid trigger factors.
- Exercise regularly.
- Do not skip the meals and eat at regular time.
- Do not sleep in excess especially during off days if you are working as routine gets change.
- Do not eat anything which you feel may trigger headache symptoms.
- Relax and try not to get too tired.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Make improvement in the posture.
- Sit in the dark room.
- Hold an icepack on your forehead to reduce the pain.
- Get enough sleep but do not over sleep.
- Stretch yourself and relax as much as possible.