Leucorrhea (White Discharge)
Leucorrhea is a condition where a thick and sticky discharge releases from the vagina of women. All women during their reproductive years' experience this. There are no other signs and symptoms than white, sticky discharge normally but sometimes it is associated with itching or burning sensation, redness or irritation of the skin. In such conditions, one must visit to the doctor to know whether you are suffering from Leukorrhoea or not. Leucorrhea is not a disease but symptoms of diseases like diabetes, anemia or it may be due to some bacterial infections or due to sexually transmitted diseases. This discharge is considered to be a sign of puberty before a girl begins her first period, less or more in amount.
High level of uric acid is a recurrent condition which can be controlled and cared by using natural remedies without need for expensive mainstream chemical based drugs. Raised uric acid leads to painful joints condition commonly known as gout. The toe joint is especially affected and later all other joints are involved.
Home Remedies To Reduce Uric Acid
- PHYSIOLOGICAL LEUCORRHEA : This type of leucorrhea makes a defense mechanism. This yellowish, white discharge keeps vaginal area lubricated which helps to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissues. It also helps in maintaining the chemical balance. This white and sticky discharge called leucorrhea is the result of estrogen hormonal stimulation. It is very common in different stages of pregnancy presents with white, milky substance sometimes with a foul smell. As pregnancy time increases, the amount of discharge also increases. Sometimes this discharge also occurs in female infants due to uterine exposure to estrogen which disappears later.
- INFLAMMATORY LEUCORRHEA : Type of leucorrhea where there is inflammation of vaginal tissues. It also presents with yellow, thick discharge, foul smell. Inflammatory leucorrhea occurs due to some bacterial infections or it may be due to sexually transmitted diseases.
Causes Of Leucorrhea
- Hormonal disturbances
- Improper hygiene
- Diseases like diabetes, anemia
- Local injury
Symptoms Of Leucorrhea
- Thick, yellowish white discharge
- Pain in low back or thigh region
Home Remedies For Leucorrhea
Tandulodaka is considered to be best in leucorrhea that means rice water. Boil three tablespoon of rice in three cups of water in a pan. Remove the rice to get water after straining. Add one teaspoon of sugar to it and drink when it's lukewarm once a day.
Soak one teaspoon of coriander seeds in a cup of water overnight. Next morning, Chew the seeds and drink the water for better results. Follow this atleast for a month.
For the vaginal wash, boil three teaspoon of methi or fenugreek in one liter of water for at least half an hour. Strain and use twice or thrice a day.