Hingwastak is composed of Hing, also known as Asafoetidam combined with seven other Ayurvedic herbs to help maintain proper function of the gastrointestinal tract. It is primarily used for imbalances of Apana Vayu, the downward moving energy of the body. Apana is responsible for eliminative functions such as defecation, Micturition, flatulence, menstruation, ejaculation and giving birth. Excellent for Vata, Hingvastak can be taken for gas, indigestion, constipation and other common problems associated with poor metabolism. Also useful for kapha imbalances as a decongestant, this mixture may be aggravating to pitta due to its internally heating attribute.
Abdominal distention, ama, constipation, flatulence, hiccups, indigestion, intestinal colic, Tympanitis, dyspepsia due to indigestion, loss of appetite, Discoloration, low metabolism, malabsorption, parasites
1. Enkindles the appetite and enhances digestion.
2. Stimulates healthy and unobstructed peristalsis.
3. Balances downward moving energies.
Intake 3 to 5 gms or half teaspoon of Hingvastika mix with luke warm water three times a day after meals or as needed.
Composition: High Quality wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat. Wild Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Powder.
- Pippali (Piper longum) Powder.
- Ajowain (Carum couticum) Powder.
- Siandva Namak (Rock salt) Powder.
- Jira Safed (Cumin) Powder.
- Jira kala (Black cumin) Powder.
- Hing (Asafoetida Resin.
- Kalimirch (Black Pepper) Powder