Acne, Boils, Dandruff, Hair Loss, Inflamed Conditions, Oily Skin, Ulcers, Wrinkles, High Blood Pressure, Muscular Aches and Pains, Asthma, Throat Infections, Whooping Cough Colic, Cramp, Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Country of Origin: Russia/Bulgaria.
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering tops and Leaves.
- Extraction: Steam Distillation.
- Nature of Oil: Herbal, nutty-earthy aroma.
- Note: Top/Middle.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium to strong.
- Actions: Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Antispasmodic, Aphrodisiac, Astringent, Bactericide, Balsamic, Carminative, Deodorant, Digestive, Emmenagogue, Hypotensive, Nervine, Parturient, Sedative, Stomachic, Tonic, Uterine.
- Blends Well With: Benzoin, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Mandarin, Orange, Ylang Ylang.
- Emotional Nervous: Depression, Frigidity, Impotence, Migraine, Nervous Tension, Stress Related Disorders. An excellent nerve pick -me -up.
- Safety Data/Cautions: Avoid in pregnancy. Do not use if alcohol has been or is to be consumed.
- Summary: Warming, relaxing and euphoric. A delicate herbaceous, nutty like aroma. Lifts the mind and body, a deeply relaxing oil. Good for PMT, exhaustion and stress related problems. Ideal for mature skin and greasy hair.
Acne, Boils, Dandruff, Hair Loss, Inflamed Conditions, Oily Skin, Ulcers, Wrinkles, High Blood Pressure, Muscular Aches and Pains, Asthma, Throat Infections, Whooping Cough Colic, Cramp, Dyspepsia (indigestion), Flatulence, Amenorrhoea (absence of menstruation), Labour Pains, Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstruation), Leucorrhoea
- Anal Fistula
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Bell's Palsy
- Blood Pressure
- Back Pain
- Cough, Cold and Flu
- Colon Cleanse
- Detoxification of Body
- Fatty Liver
- Female Health
- Hair Loss
- Hepatitis B
- Heart Problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Joint Pain
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Diseases
- Low Bone Density
- Low Immunity
- Low Memory
- Prostate Disorders
- Respiratory Problems
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Problems
- Uric Acid
- Weight Loss